Astrological, Communication, December, Do It Your Way, Inexplicable Things, Intellect, Magickal, Mercury, Mercury Retrograde, Metaphysical, Planet, Planetary, Reflect, Rejuvinate, Relax, Rest, Road Opener, Spiritual, Swamp Witch, Technology, The Swamp
February 14 –
Conjures up images of baby cupids in diapers, arrows with heart-shaped tips, and little hearts floating over couples’ heads.
But what about those of us that are Anti-Valentine’s Day?
Valentine’s Day isn’t all about love… or a diaper-clad baby shooting arrows at people… it’s also about those that can’t get rid of someone, that person that just refuses to let you go… and this day has some historical disasters.
Every year, around this time, I do a special Anti-Valentine’s Day Unbinding Ritual.
Specifically designed for those that really need to get someone the hell outta their life, and unbind someone from them. Maybe you have a negative influence from someone that just won’t let you move on. Or even a stalker! Ex-lover from your past that holds a torch for you that is causing problems.
Miss Sha’s own special way to rid herself of a nuisance. Severance Package is, at it’s basic, a severe Unbinding of Two Hearts. Specifically designed for those that really need to get someone the hell outta their life, unbind someone from you. Maybe you have a negative influence from someone that just won’t let you move on. Or even a stalker! Ex-lover from your past that holds a torch for you that is causing problems.
It’s fairly powerful work – she has a specific spot in a cemetery where she works. Two Hearts (yes, real animal hearts) are baptized with the appropriate oils and then bound together. A Kukri style machete – that has been rumored to have taken a life – is used to severe the connection between the two hearts – VIOLENTLY. A bit more conjure work is done and then the two pieces are disposed of after a certain specified number of days, at opposite ends of the bayou. By then, the connection is properly withered and dying – the disposal helps put the final nail in the coffin of this relationship.
Clients will be provided with photos and proof that the work being done is for their particular situation.
Perfectly designed to cut the ties that bind between two people.
I am only able to perform a handful of these services – due to the amount of energy required, so it is first come, first serve.
Want to know more? Message me, or check it out on my webpage: http://www.inexplicablethings.com/professional-services.html
Lately, I have been asked about suggested reading material. I know that many others, from time to time, will offer up a list of “good reads”. Over the years, I have written down the titles of books that I either read from cover to cover and couldn’t put down, or, titles of books that I use as reference… ALOT!
Many of these books are also found on the suggested reading lists of other practitioners – such as Moma Sarah (Conjured Cardea), Matthew Venus, even Starr Casas herself, has recommended many of these. This is NOT all inclusive, but will give a very well-rounded picture! Enjoy!
Inexplicable Things’ Suggested Reading List –
(These are my personal favorites & those that I have found beneficial throughout my life)
* Sticks, Stones, Roots and Bones – Stephanie Rose Bird (I love anything this lady writes!)
* Black & White Magic (attributed to Marie Laveau) – by Bivins, N.D.P
* The Key of Solomon the King: Clavicula Salomonis (translated by S.L. MacGregor Mathers)
* Backwood Shamanism – Ray Hess
* Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells – Judika Illes (I love all of her stuff!)
* Candle and the Crossroads – Orion Foxwood
* Jambalaya – Luisah Teish
* Hoodoo, Herb, and Root Magic – Catherine Yronwode
* Healing with Herbs and Rituals – Eliseo Torres
* Of Mules and Men – Zora Hurston
* Santeria Formulary & Spellbook – Carlos Montenegro (Love Carlos’s work, as well!)
* The Conjure Workbook – Volume One – Starr Casas
* The Master Book of Candle Burning – Henry Gamache
* Voodoo & Hoodoo – Jim Haskins
* The Magical Power of the Saints – Ray Malbrough
* Papa Jim’s Herbal Magick Workbook
* Spiritual Cleansing – Draja Mickaharic
* Mayombero: Black Magic Rituals – Carlos Montenegro
Now get out there and read, read, READ!